Make Your Voice Heard
There are lots of different ways that young people can have their voices heard, here are just a few.
- Write a blog for our website.
- Ask for an issue which is important to you to be raised at one of the Dynamite Core Group Meetings.
- Come to one of our events.
- Get involved with the Young Inspectors scheme.
- Take part in the surveys we often post to this website.
If you have something in particular you'd like to have your say on, or if you'd just like to find out more generally about how to have your say through the Dynamite group then get in touch.